Online order management, all in one place
Centralized grocery order management that’s easy to use and access
Access and control every aspect of grocery order management, from store information changes to sales reporting, all from one easy-to-use application. The Mercatus platform includes comprehensive data and order management and works through our integrated cloud-based admin application, Console. This is the central hub that our grocery retail clients use to manage vital aspects of their eCommerce program.
Grocery retail KPIs for executives
The pandemic has dramatically changed the online grocery landscape. How can you track, measure and benchmark your success in this new world of eGrocery? Read this guide to grocery retail KPIs to find out.
Simplify grocery order management for your team
Centralize your digital order operations
- Track and manage online order progress, from placement to handoff
- Empower employees across the organization with permission-level access
- Get real-time store updates for inventory, store hours and more
Monitor your eCommerce program performance
- Measure core metrics and KPIs for your website and operations
- Access and download dashboards and reports
- View a summary of multi-source data inputs, powered by Tableau
Adjust online product details with our integrated PIM
- Fine tune your catalog with Product Information Management (PIM) features
- Easily and quickly update product details on your eCommerce site
- Change dietary information, manage out-of-stocks, and select parity product options
With Mercatus Console, you have incredible flexibility to manage every aspect of your online experience.
Why customer lifetime value (CLTV) is essential to grocery businesses
If you’re not already measuring CLTV, it’s important to start now. Monitoring this metric helps you see the long-term growth potential for your business. Read this blog to find out more.